As discussed in article 12, “Design for Convenience”, it’s good practice to minimize the effort required by others to carry out favorable actions. In this case I want you to read my blog, so I will make it easier to find the articles I have written!
*Other Ways to Love EngineerDog:
- Home: Primary homepage
- About & Contact Info
- Best of the Internet: Directory of hand picked engineering tools from around the internet.
- Resources: Directory of EngineerDog original design resources.
- Store: My internet store containing one of a kind hardware, electronics, and 3d printed products!
***Articles in order of release date:
1. Introduction: Don’t let Fear stand between you and success.
2. Free Resource: The Bolt Sizing Calculator
3. Free Resource: Heat Sink Design Made Easy with One Equation
4. Start with why: The Plan for EngineerDog
5. Free Resource: Strength of Materials Made Easy
6. The Quest for the Ultimate Testing Clevis
7. Best of The Internet: A directory of Hand-Picked Free Engineering Tools
8. Fire Bullets Then Cannonballs: A Strategy for Success
9. Million Dollar Idea Giveaway
10. Free Electrical Wire Gauge Sizing Calculator
11. 10 Tricks Engineers Need to Know About Fasteners
12. Why Designing For Convenience Should be A Top Priority
13. Why people enjoy making things at home more than at work
14. Constraints Drive Creative Solutions, but Not Necessarily Better ones
15. Free Resource: Ball Screw Design Calculator
16. My Three Best Tips for Developing Self Discipline
17. Sustenance Paste: An Experiment with Liquid Food Replacement
18. 3D Printing A 3D Honeycomb Infill Concept
19. Why do refrigerator magnets only stick on one side?
20. Engineers Beware the Ultimate Productivity Killer: Nerd Sniping
21. Introduction to 3D Printing Materials Science Series
22. Testing Series Part 1: The Problem, The Plan, & The Prototype
23. Check out TestrBot, the $300 Universal Test Machine!
24. Why do projects always take longer than expected?
25. Effect of Acetone Vapor Polishing on 3D Printed Parts
26.What do skyscrapers, tractor-trailors, and precision flow meters have in common?
27. Powder bed and inkjet 3D printing like you’ve never seen before!
28. 10 Lessons Learned from my Electric Motorcycle Conversion.
29. Why you should give your best ideas away…for free
30. How I started a major house fire and the innovation that could have prevented it.
31. Maker Faire Detroit 2015 was Awesome.
32. Why Does Plastic Turn White Under Stress?
33. Why I’m sick of sitting at work and what I did about it.
34. The Ultimate Altoids Tin Survival Kit
35. EngineerDog Showcase at Maker Faire Cincinnati a Success!
36. Mechanical Testing 3D Printed Parts: Results and Recommendations
37. Engineering a 3 Wheel Vehicle Chassis
38. Engineering Design Lessons Learned The Hard Way
39. The Class I Wish I Took in Engineering School
40. Practical Uses for 3D Printing in a Manufacturing Environment
41. The ‘Bicycle BoosterPack’ Kit: A New Ultralight Portable Electric Assist
42. Bicycle BoosterPack Series Part 2. Wheeeee!
43. Bicycle BoosterPack Series Part 3. Further Development
44.Building a Better Filament Fuser